Saturday 16 April 2011

Coming back to blogging (and new patterns)

I have been so busy recently with studying for my A Levels that I have had no time to blog, even no time to take pictures of Finished Objects (of which there have been a few). I'm likely to continue to be a bad blogger for the next two months, which is when my last exam ends.

Since I stopped blogging I have made:

  • A floral pleated skirt which had until recently been shoved to the bottom of the UFO bag. 
  • Simplicity 2250 Jacket in blue, much like how it look on the pattern envelope.


  • New Look 6805 in white floral print

  • and a few other garments which are not yet complete.

And since we're looking at patterns here are two new ones I got this past week:
  • Simplicity 4601

  • Simplicity 6746




Hopefully my time management skills will improve and there will be a few more blog posts around here!



1 comment:

  1. Hey, the drawing of the jacket looks great - I bet it'll be a lovely addition to your wardrobe (just right for a light summer cover up). Can't wait to see pics :)

    ReplyDelete