Sunday 2 January 2011

First Post

Something in the Way She Sews is a blog for me to share all my sewing projects, even the ones that don't turn out as I had planned.

I have been a lurker for some time now, rarely commenting on my favourite blogs. But I have seen what a fantastic thing the sewing community is, and I really want to join in.

I am a self taught sewist, which probably explains why I'm still a beginner. The main reason I'm starting a blog is so that I can get to know people that sew, because right now I don't know a single person that sews.

I hope that I will update regularly, it being the new year I have just read tens of year reviews of sewing, I hope that I'll have got somewhere with this blog by then.

My next post will be on New Years Resolutions for Sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment