Friday, 7 January 2011

My Burda Style 02/2011 picks - The Preview

There are lots of good choices in next month's Burda Style.
Here are my favorites:

Skirt 103A
I have the perfect fabric for this; I will do a Project Planning post as soon as I get my hands on the pattern

Dress 101
I really like this dress, and I'm hopeful that this will fit better than its very similar vintage patterns that I have tried.

They also show it in a lovely floral, perfect for spring with a cardi.

Top 106
A good basic stretchy knit top.

Shorts 122A
I really want to make these shorts to wear when the weather gets warmer, but given it will snow again this year I may put this project off for a few months.

Dress 116

I love this casual dress made more flattering with a drawstring around the waist. I can see this in navy linen.

All three previews are available at:
Right at the top of the page

Why not tell me your favorites from next month's Burda Style in the Comments!


  1. Hi! Just stumbled across your blog and so glad I did. Thanks for the sneak-peak into next months Burda mag. I'm so excited now, there are some GORGEOUS patterns - pretty much love every one you have shown! I'd love to make that first skirt too, I shall have to check back in with your blog to see how yours turns out! :)

  2. Skirts 103A is one of my top picks too! Great list, thanks for sharing. ;)

  3. You've such a lovely blog !