Friday 7 January 2011

My Burda Style 02/2011 picks - The Preview

There are lots of good choices in next month's Burda Style.
Here are my favorites:


Skirt 103A
I have the perfect fabric for this; I will do a Project Planning post as soon as I get my hands on the pattern












Dress 101
I really like this dress, and I'm hopeful that this will fit better than its very similar vintage patterns that I have tried.









They also show it in a lovely floral, perfect for spring with a cardi.







Top 106
A good basic stretchy knit top.













Shorts 122A
I really want to make these shorts to wear when the weather gets warmer, but given it will snow again this year I may put this project off for a few months.











Dress 116

I love this casual dress made more flattering with a drawstring around the waist. I can see this in navy linen.
















All three previews are available at:
Right at the top of the page

Why not tell me your favorites from next month's Burda Style in the Comments!



3 comments:

  1. Hi! Just stumbled across your blog and so glad I did. Thanks for the sneak-peak into next months Burda mag. I'm so excited now, there are some GORGEOUS patterns - pretty much love every one you have shown! I'd love to make that first skirt too, I shall have to check back in with your blog to see how yours turns out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skirts 103A is one of my top picks too! Great list, thanks for sharing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've such a lovely blog !



    Best,
    elise

    ReplyDelete